Thursday, March 24, 2011

acorn pottery on etsy.com

Well I finally got a few items on etsy.  I obsessed over the quality of my photographs and decided to just go with the best I can do right now.  It takes a lot of time to list, but maybe that's because I'm inexperienced.  I couldn't help but think, as I was spending hours yesterday taking photos and more hours today listing items, of how this process was cutting into my production time.  Anyway, here's pictures of what I put on etsy so far:



By the way, if you're wondering what happened to my archives, I'm wondering that too.  I was playing around trying to get a link to etsy on the blog and the archives disappeared.  I don't know that that's such a terrible thing, but it's annoying to know one keystroke can wreak such havoc and not be able to figure out how to un-havoc it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive