Tuesday, June 21, 2011

the hazards of catmint

I was photographing some things for my Etsy shop.  I don't think I'll list them for a while.  I'm thinking of waiting until I have enough to at least fill a page.  Might take a while because sales have picked up quite a bit at the market so I need to keep my booth there stocked.  Here's a couple of jars I might list-                                                      


And this is what happens when you use catmint for a prop. Red jumped on the table and right into my light box. No damage, fortunately. I had purposely dropped a sprig on the floor to lure him away. How delusional.  
 Good Food
If you happen to be driving on interstate 68 in Maryland and see signs for Cumberland, and if you happen to be hungry, try this place:  http://www.queencitycreamery.com/ .  Not just an ice cream place.  In fact, we didn't even have ice cream.  I had the white chili- really good, and everyone else had sandwiches.  A nice change from the usual franchise food when you are travelling.

Blog Archive