Thursday, May 8, 2014

ready

The "Gardens of Oz" show is up at Riverside Artist's Gallery and we're ready for Friday night's Merchant and Artist Walk.  Here's a sneak preview:


 Note the yellow brick road on the floor in above photo.
 
 In the upper right corner, the vine with ceramic flowers is a collaboration with Betsy Cook.

I went a little off the Oz path and brought in a little of the Kansas farm.

 

Some items have sold already. Last birdie standing.  And it's sold, too.
 
Articulated(?) spout on the Tin Man Watering Can.  I saw a picture of a similar spout years ago and had to give it a try. I would give credit but cannot remember the potter's name.

I am into tags. Sometimes a little too much.  The roof on this toad house was textured with a little handmade broom.  The broom was part of a trade I made with a guy who sometime sells them at the River City Farmer's Market in Marietta, Ohio.
 


I enjoy the way Betsy blends mechanical elements with nature.

Hope to see you Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive